​Common Questions


for a Consultation

(901) 758-0500

Attorney at Law

1. Will my transaction be handled by an Attorney?

Yes. Mark handles all of his real estate closings and will be present in yours.

2. How do I pay for the Attorney’s services?

The Attorney’s office will provide you with the final amount necessary for closing and this amount will include all legal fees. If purchasing, this amount is required to be in either the form of a wire (preferred) or a cashier’s check drawn on a bank in the Memphis, Tennessee Federal Reserve District. If selling, this amount will be deducted from your net proceeds.

3. Will my spouse be needed at closing?

All parties that are purchasing or selling needs to be at closing, including a spouse whose name may not be on the title or the loan. A legal and valid form of identification will also be necessary.